Thanks

help! filling out bir form 2550M

What's the proper presentation of Input Tax already withheld by our customer (govt) on BIR form 2550M?
    Do I place it to 23C (VAT withheld on sale to govt sched 8) or to 20B (input tax on sale to govt close to expense sched 4) ?

Thanks
    Hi Yang. Both at 23C and 20B after a series of computations tending to balance the impact of final withholding VAT and related input taxes. Procedure is quite complicated. For better learning, I suggest you participate our trainings and workshops for a minimal fee. Your knowledge in Final VAT may seem critical because every mistake has a corresponding penalty.
    Taxes affects lives, care for taxes and save lives. For quality tax and accounting seminar, tutorials, trainings, and workshops, please visit us at [url]www.taxacctgcenter.org[/url].

Thanks
    Are you interested in earning as much as P2100 a week from an online job?
    Kung masipag ka, kayang-kaya!
    Ok Braveman, let's do this!
    Visit http://www.unemployedpinoys.com (Unemployed Pinoys Community) for more details.
    For further assistance, you can email me at ACee.work@gmail.com or message me thru Facebook,
    just search Angelie Sy with ACee.work@gmail.com

Please note C.O.M.O.D.O logo from the lower right side of the screen for the site's proof of authenticity.