Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NON-VAT to VAT

Thanks
    I will just sum up all the amounts then entry it in the column not qualified for input tax for the month.?
    lakton7.wordpress.com
    robert0.swaultimate.com- Just add to Earn extra Income

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robcur View Post
    I will just sum up all the amounts then entry it in the column not qualified for input tax for the month.?
    Where are you going to enter the total amount? where column? in the BIR Form? in the relief?

BTW, you may check this article written by my friend for your guidance:
    http://taxacctgcenter.org/how-to-comply-with-summary-lists-of-sales-and-purchases/
    Read business and other related articles at BusinessTips.Ph
    Submit your business listing for free at BusinessDirectory.Ph

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viclogic View Post
    Where are you going to enter the total amount? where column? in the BIR Form? in the relief?

BTW, you may check this article written by my friend for your guidance:
    http://taxacctgcenter.org/how-to-comply-with-summary-lists-of-sales-and-purchases/
    I'll just sum up all nonvat receipts then write it on the 2550Q 21M Purchase Not Qualified for Input Tax and 18M of 2550M Purchase Not Qualified for Input Tax. Is it correct?
    lakton7.wordpress.com

Thanks
    yes. make sure they pertain to the right month/quarter

Thanks
    so this coming May for the month of April 2013can I use the Non-Vat receipts?
    for the computation of 2550M in column 18M that is to have tally purchases because basically the vatable purchases can be lower than non-vat purchases.
    lakton7.wordpress.com

Thanks
    You can put your nonVAT purchases in "Purchases not qualified for Input Tax" in the VAT return as it is what's intended for. However, it doesn't really affect your Net VAT (Output - Input) computation in the return since their is no INPUT VAT from those purchases. It is only intended to reflect you current total purchases for the taxable month/quarter which are categorized in to Purchases qualified for Input Tax (18A/B, 18C/D, 18E/F, 18G/H, 18I/J, 18K/L, 18N/O) and purchases not qualified for Input Tax (18M). Your 18P Total Current Purchases (sum of, 18 A,C,E,G,I,K,M & N) should tally in your purchases in your Income statement (Cost of Sales) for the applicable period.

Vatable purchases is lower than non-vat purchases??? Yes it happens actually. So, just follow what's actual.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by viclogic View Post
    You can put your nonVAT purchases in "Purchases not qualified for Input Tax" in the VAT return as it is what's intended for. However, it doesn't really affect your Net VAT (Output - Input) computation in the return since their is no INPUT VAT from those purchases. It is only intended to reflect you current total purchases for the taxable month/quarter which are categorized in to Purchases qualified for Input Tax (18A/B, 18C/D, 18E/F, 18G/H, 18I/J, 18K/L, 18N/O) and purchases not qualified for Input Tax (18M). Your 18P Total Current Purchases (sum of, 18 A,C,E,G,I,K,M & N) should tally in your purchases in your Income statement (Cost of Sales) for the applicable period.

Vatable purchases is lower than non-vat purchases??? Yes it happens actually. So, just follow what's actual.
    So it means again the Non-Vat is of no use to the Cost of Sale for the applicable period?
    lakton7.wordpress.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robcur View Post
    So it means again the Non-Vat is of no use to the Cost of Sale for the applicable period?
    And may I also ask what is the use of ( 21N/O Others ) in 2550Q? thanks in advance
    lakton7.wordpress.com

Thanks
    if you purchase an item from a non vat registered supplier, you dont have an input..
    however when you resell that same item, you will reflect the purchase price under cost of sale..

purchase non vat item ... can be sold with vat later on..
    tyfarma audit tax consultancy
    tyfarma.bravesites.com

Thanks
    Q. So it means again the Non-Vat is of no use to the Cost of Sale for the applicable period?

Purchases, whether VAT or NonVAT, are used in computing your cost of sales. But you don't get input VAT on your purchases from nonVAT suppliers. So you just put those nonVAT purchases on your "Purchases Not Qualified for Input Tax."

21N/O Others - Others are the place where you put things that don't fit in all the given categories.