Thanks

E Submission on bir.gov.oh

Hi!

Is it really required to have an outlook email when using esubmission facility of BIR?

Thanks advance for the reply!

Thanks
    Hi,

I asked my friend who's in-charge of eFiling for their company, and she told me it's not required to have an outlook email. Any email that can receive the message confirmation from BIR will do.
    Read business and other related articles at BusinessTips.Ph
    Submit your business listing for free at BusinessDirectory.Ph

Thanks
    Thank you so much Mr. Vic!!

Thanks

Question error on telephone number

Quote Originally Posted by viclogic View Post
    Hi,

I asked my friend who's in-charge of eFiling for their company, and she told me it's not required to have an outlook email. Any email that can receive the message confirmation from BIR will do.
    hello,

I'm trying to register in ebir online, why is it that when I write the telephone number which is (078) 854-2095, this appears: "ERROR, THE AREA/COUNTRY CODE SHOULD BE 3 DIGITS OR LESS. ERROR, THE TELEPHONE NUMBER SHOULD BE 7 DIGITS OR LESS."
    how should I enter the telephone number? it does not accept. thanks

Thanks
    hello, I am an owner of a private, small company. I have 2 employees. I submit forms and pay the 1601-c/ withholding tax on compensation on behalf of my employees. May I know if I should make an alphalist data entry of 1601-c and submit the .DAT file to their BIR RDO email?thanks!

Thanks
    Hi!

sir/madam, i would like to know how to submit the report of vat relief system thru email require by BIR? and after the encoding the sales report and purchases report for the 2nd quarter vat into the Relief Data Entry System.

Thanks
    Hi!

sir/madam, i would like to know how to submit the report of vat relief system thru email require by BIR? and after the encoding the sales report and purchases report for the 2nd quarter vat into the Relief Data Entry System.

Thanks
    Hi!