Jollibee doesn’t need any further introduction. Almost every Filipino knows the Jollibee brand. If you are interested to franchise the leading fast food chain in the Philippines, here are the application requirements for a Jollibee Franchise:
Requirements to become a Jollibee Franchisee
- Good community standing
- Strong leadership and people-handling skills
- Willingness to devote time in managing the restaurant
- An entrepreneur who is self-driven;
- Knows how to motivate his people;
- Willing to devote time to oversee the day to day operation of his restaurant;
- Willing to undergo a full time training on restaurant operations;
- Ability to fund the investment requirement
Steps for applying a Jollibee Franchisee
1. Download and print a copy of the Franchise application form. Please make sure to fill-out the form completely.
2. Prepare a proposal containing the following documents:
- Letter of Intent – containing the exact address of your proposed site, your exact mailing address, contact numbers, etc.
- Vicinity Map of Proposed Site – that will more or less guide our field personnel who will go there and conduct an on-site evaluation.
- Legal document certifying applicant’s ownership of the site.
- Detailed resume or bio-data.
3. Mail the documents above to:
JOLLIBEE FOODS CORPORATION
Franchising & Events Department
9th Floor Jollibee Plaza
#10 F. Ortigas Jr. Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
Upon receipt of application, this will take 3-4 months of processing. However, submission of an application form does not obligate you or Jollibee in any way. It is just the first step in the application process, which is an evaluation of your proposed location.
How much is the required capital investment for a Jollibee Franchise?
The financial requirement depending on the final store size and facilities ranges from P15 to P30 Million. (USD266,445.00 to USD532,890.00).
What is included in the investment?
The investment includes the construction of the store, kitchen equipment and facilities, furniture and fixtures, air-con system, signage, and pre-operating expenses.
Details of investment cost, return of investments and other franchising details will be discussed with you once your application has been approved.