Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile non VAT to VAT registered

    Hi! I would like to inquire if I change my business status from non VAT to VAT, will I automatically cancelled all my non VAT receipts and invoices and submit it to BIR? If not, can I still use it within a given period?

    Also, is it right that the only requirements for changing my business status are BIR form 1905 and the original old BIR Certificare (2303)?

    Thank you so much!

  2. #2
    Chief viclogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    In the Philippines
    Thanked 71 Times in 66 Posts
    The only attachment stated in the BIR Form 1905 for change in tax type details is the original certificate of registration (BIR Form 2303). Thus, I assume you are right, that you only need to submit for BIR Form 1905 and COR. However, just confirm with the BIR to make sure that you will be complying with all the necessary requirements.

    With regard to your receipts and invoices, you have to apply for the authority to print for the printing of your new VAT receipts and invoices. Maybe you can request the BIR to give you some time to use your old OR/invoices while your VAT OR/invoices are still being printed. Just always ask a request and consent from the BIR.

    You can get BIR Form 1905 here:
    Read business and other related articles at BusinessTips.Ph
    Submit your business listing for free at BusinessDirectory.Ph

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts